Hospitality as always, in safety.
We care about your and our safety, therefore, in this difficult moment we do our utmost to guarantee all the necessary countermeasures for the prevention of COVID-19 contagion in all phases related to your holiday, from Welcome to Goodbye .
Our staff is trained and prepared to work in compliance with anti-COVID regulations using equipment and products for sanitation, certified according to current regulations.
To get the best result, we ask you to collaborate by following a few small tips:
- Send us online the documents of all the guests during the booking phase and any useful information to streamline the check-in phase and make your hotel accommodation easier. (allergies, special requests, need for an invoice, early check-out).
- Access to the facility will only be allowed to registered persons.
- The dimensions of our rooms dedicated to catering easily allow the spacing required by the anti-COVID regulations
- Breakfast will always be served as a buffet but you won’t be able to help yourself. The dining room staff will take the order and you will be comfortably served at your table.
- Lunch and dinner will be served “à la carte”. We recommend that you book in order to respect the maximum number of guests.
Rooms and common areas
- All the contact surfaces of the rooms and common areas are cleaned following the procedures set out in the COVID-19 Emergency Disinfection / Sanitation Protocol where the use of:
- Sodium Hypochlorite based detergents in 0.1% solution
- Bacterial disinfectants based on Benzalkonium Chloride and Quaternary Ammonium Salts.
- Nebulizer for the use of disinfectants in an airy environment, in the absence of people
- Laundry washed and sanitized according to the procedures indicated in the Circular of the Minister of Health N ° 5443 of 22/02/2020 and according to the UNI EN 14065 standard – Biocontamination control system – according to the Assosistema Confindustria Guidelines, used to reduce contamination from bacteria and viruses .
Finally it is recommended to:
- Use the mask around other guests
- Sanitize your hands often with the gels placed in the various totems inside the Hotel
- Use the lift one person at a time if not family members live together